Thursday, June 4, 2009

wHAT YU THINK ?

What you think? about my smile and my eyes . Do you care for my hair or the colors i wear. Does my beauty cross your eyes in any direction or you yu think of whats between these thighs . "Oh damn she sooo sexy" NOT EVEN A QUESTION ABOUT MY EDUCATION . Wouldn't you like to know where i'm from . Naw you jus wanna see how good i could throw it back and shake my bum . Soo many men confront women in such kind of ways . But who should we blame . Yes women our self's . Letting a brotha put their hand anywhere and any way they'd like. Let them know your more then a piece of pie . We're more then what they can have . Matter a fact they should earn and trust you will get respect in return .See when you carry your self as a lady a man will see all you have to offer . But when your presented as a hoe then you should know how weak you have become . This when the man has won what i call the sex battle .

No comments:

Post a Comment